Including relevant details regarding the purchase of customers in the invoice help them clarify details related to the total amount. If the customer has been allowed a coupon from the store, displaying it on the invoice would avoid a lot of confusions regarding the total cost.
WebToffee’s PDF Invoice & Packing Slip plugin for WooCommerce provides you the feature of adding coupon information to invoice in a few easy steps.
Installation of the Plugin
After purchasing the Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce, the plugin will be available as a zip file in the API Downloads section of your MY ACCOUNT page.
- Download the zip file from API Downloads by logging into your XAdapter MY ACCOUNTS page.
- Log in as the WordPress Admin of your online store.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New to upload the downloaded plugin.
- Choose the plugin file to upload.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
Adding Coupon Information to Invoice
The steps are as shown below.
Step 1- On your WordPress dashboard go to WooCommerce > Invoice/ Packing List.
The opening page’s screenshot is as shown here.
- Enable invoice by selecting the checkbox.
- Choose a standard template and customize it if you wish.
- Attach PDF to the email by selecting the checkbox.
- Provide order status(es) on which invoices should be generated.
- Select the checkbox if you want order number and invoice number the same.
Step 3- Select the checkbox for adding coupon information to the invoice.
Step 4- Click Save Changes.
Now the invoice will show coupon information in it.