PDF Invoice and Packing Slip plugin for WooCommerce by WebToffee helps you to automatically generate invoices with customer’s note in it. Thereby helping customers to add notes on their checkout page and have it displayed on the invoice.
Installation of the Plugin
After purchasing the Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce, the plugin will be available as a zip file in the API Downloads section of your MY ACCOUNT page.
- Download the zip file from API Downloads by logging into your WebToffee MY ACCOUNTS page.
- Log in as the WordPress Admin of your online store.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New to upload the downloaded plugin.
- Choose the plugin file to upload.
- Finally, activate the plugin.
Adding Customer Note to WooCommerce PDF Invoice
I have described below the steps of adding a note to the PDF invoice.
Step 1- On your WordPress dashboard go to WooCommerce > Invoice/ Packing List.
The opening page’s screenshot is as shown here.
- Enable invoice by selecting the checkbox.
- Choose a standard template and customize it if you wish.
- Attach PDF to the email by selecting the checkbox.
- Provide order status(es) on which invoices should be generated.
Step 3- Go to the Additional fields on Invoice option on the Advanced settings part of the page.
The screenshot of it is given here.
Step 4- Clicking on the empty field opens up a few additional fields options as shown in the screenshot. Choose customer note from those options.
Step 5- Click save changes.
Now the Invoice PDF generated by your store site will definitely include a customer note in it.