All-in-one smart coupons - Combos, Giveaways, Gifts, Store credits and much more
Used by 1000+ WooCommerce Stores
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
WebToffee Guarantee: Get Your Money Back if You Are Not Satisfied With The ProductBuy Now!
Smart Coupon for WooCommerce gives you the provision to create coupons with specific volume based or category based discount coupons. In order to achieve a Buy 2 get 50% off coupon, you will need to configure coupon accordingly with the required criteria. Therefore, let us configure the coupon to attain 50% off on purchase of at least 2 items from a particular category. Following are the steps to achieve this:
Configuring the coupon:
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Coupons > Add Coupon
- Key in an appropriate coupon code and description
- From the General tab of the coupon data panel:
- Select the Discount Type as Fixed Percentage Discount
- Enter the coupon value as 50 to attain a 50% discount.
- Check Apply Coupon Automatically option
- From the User Restriction tab:
- Select the category condition; for example as Clothing and Accessories.
- Set the Minimum quantity of matching products purchase as 2.
- Publish the coupon.
Next, purchase 2 or more products from the clothing and accessories category to avail 50% off for it.
- Select any 2 products from the clothing and accessories category from your store and move it to the cart.
- As and when the quantity of products turns out to be 2 or more, the coupon will be applied automatically.
- Now the order total will be calculated with a discount of 50 %.
In this use case we have explored the following features of Smart coupon for WooCommerce plugin:
- Fixed percentage discount with a definite coupon value
- Auto Apply coupon
- Conditional coupon usage restriction for a particular product category
- Minimum quantity of matching products