Smart Coupon for WooCommerce plugin provides numerous options for personalizing coupons to meet various coupon-specific requirements.
- Firstly, install and activate the plugin, navigate to Smart Coupon > Coupons from your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Add coupon button.
- Key in an appropriate coupon code and description.
Configuring the coupon
To giveaway a free belt for purchase of minimum three hoodies:
- From the General tab of the coupon data panel:
- Select the Discount Type as Fixed Product Discount
- Check Apply Coupon Automatically option
- From the User Restriction tab:
- Select the category condition as Hoodies.
- Set the Minimum quantity of matching products purchase as 3.
- From the Giveaway products tab, select the free products as Belt and Cap.
- Finally, publish the coupon.
Next, purchase 3 or more hoodies to avail free products along with it.
- Select any three hoodies from your store and move it to the cart.
- The coupon applies automatically when the quantity of products is 3 or more than that.
- Since this coupon comes with giveaway products the user can easily choose an accessory of their choice and move your order to check out.
In the above example, we have made use of the following features to achieve this use case:
- Fixed Product Discount
- Apply coupon automatically
- Conditional coupon usage restriction for a particular product category
- Minimum quantity of matching products
- Multiple giveaway product