- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.3.0
- UI changes and content updates.
- Improvement] Paypal Express button enabling on pages changed to multi-select
- [Improvement] Paypal Express Credit button now allows customers to opt for financing via PayPal Credit and pay over time.
- [Improvement] Paypal Checkout logo and header image URL adding changed to media upload.
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.7
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.2.2
- [Bugfix]: New order email not sent when Germanized for WooCommerce plugin is active.
- [Bugfix]: Unable to checkout with product price 7999.
- [Bugfix] – Automatically refresh order details page upon successful capture of payment.
- [Bugfix] – Error when an exception is thrown.
- In-context flow checkout from the checkout page.
- Handled failed fundings error 10486.
- ‘Override IPN URL’ option removed
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.6
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 4.9.2
- [Bugfix] – Prevent payment from countries other than specified countries with PayPal express button
- Option to enable Paypal Express button in the checkout page
- Shortcode support for Paypal Express button
- Fix: Handling additional fee line item details
- Fix: Handling order total mismatch error
- Fix: Option to pay for existing pending order without creating a new order
- Restocking the quantity when the user clicks the ‘cancel and return to shop’ link on the Paypal page
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 4.7.1
- Integrated PayPal subscription support
- Added option to enable PayPal button in mini-cart
- Added filters (‘eh_order_button_text_before_paypal_redirection’, ‘eh_order_button_text_after_paypal_redirection’, ‘eh_paypal_checkout_icon_url’, ‘eh_paypal_express_button_rel_attribute’ ) to change order button text and paypal icon url and to add attributes to express checkout links
- Replaced PayPal URL to image from local for express button
- Bugfix: PayPal partial refund with the fractional amount not working
- Bugfix : Express checkout not redirecting to PayPal when ‘Redirect to the cart page after successful addition’ option is enabled
- WooCommerce 4.3.1 tested ok
- Paypal direct credit card payment gateway integration
- Included filters to hide PayPal button in cart and product page
- WC smart coupon plugin compatibility fix
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.1.0 and WordPress 5.4.1
- Introduced direct navigation to PayPal even when shipping is not set
- Security fixes
- Tested ok with WC 3.9.3
- Optional settings to send shipping address to Paypal.
- Optional settings for Paypal locale.
- Tested ok with WordPress 5.3.2 and WooCommerce 3.8.1.
- Bug Fix:- Shipping charge is marked as charged twice in order details and in email.
- Bug Fix:- An issue with express/card checkout if tax is enabled and the product cost is tax inclusive.
- Bug Fix:- Error upon first save of settings.
- Tested ok with WordPress 5.2.2 and WooCommerce 3.6.5
- Included the shipping method and cost of the order.
- Bug Fix: Error during checkout when address override option is enabled.
- Tested ok with WordPress 5.1.1 and WooCommerce 3.5.7.
- Tested on with WordPress 5.0 and WooCommerce 3.5.2
- Bugfix: With mapping Billing/shipping street address.
- Support Croatia currency (Croatian Kuna – KN) currency with a code snippet.
- New filter “wt_paypal_request_params” added to alter/edit PayPal request params.
- Tested ok with WC 3.5.1
- Bug fix:- WooCommerce version compatibility issue on lower WooCommerce version(2.6.14)
- Tested ok with WordPress 4.9.8 and WooCommerce 3.4.5
- Migration related updates
- Tested ok with WordPress 4.9.6 and WooCommerce 3.4.0
- Warning fixed if the log file does not exist in the wc_log folder
- Address override default set to zero
- Fixed check out amount – tax amount filter with make_paypal_amount,
- Fixed warning Undefined index: ‘createaccount’
- Added filter for express checkout button image and express checkout credit card button image
- Tested Ok with WooCommerce 3.3.5
- Fixed issue with express checkout – address override default set to no
- Create a user if “create an account” is checked while placing order
- Introduced option to enable/disable PayPal address override.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.2.5 and WordPress 4.9
- Fix: Compatibility issue for PHP 5.4 and 5.3
- PayPal Express Checkout WC2.7 Compatible.
- Bug Fix for PayPal Credit Card Flow.
- Customization and Bug fixes.
- Added option of In-Context Flow for PayPal Express Checkout.
- Minor Content Change.
- PayPal Express Checkout payment gateway.