v3.4.5 – Released on 8 August 2022
- [Add] – Added subscription support using Stripe Checkout
- [Add] – Added Croatian language support for Stripe Checkout
- [Tweak] – Updated German translations
- [Tweak] – Updated French translations
- [Tweak] – Added Multibanco payment gateway icon
- [Enhancement] – Removed postal code validation for payments via payment request buttons as the payment shipping address event handler does not return the full postal code for a few countries
- [Fix] – Resolved shipping fee calculation issue when shipping amount is inclusive of tax
- [Fix] – Prevent duplicate order note generated from webhook response
- [Compatibility] – WooCommerce 6.7.0
- [Compatibility] – Added compatibility with shipping method added by WooCommerce Shipping Per Product v2 plugin for GPay
v3.4.4 – Released on 16 June 2022
- [Improvement] – Added option which enable the customer to enter address details on Stripe hosted page for Stripe checkout
- [Tweak] – Added hook to alter the discount value send to stripe checkout
- [Tweak] – Added hook to alter the title of fee, tax etc send to stripe checkout
- [Compatibility] – WooCommerce 6.5.1
- [Compatibility] – WordPress 6.0
v3.4.3 – Released on 29 April 2022
- [Improvement] – Send line items to Stripe Checkout
- [Enhancement] – Added source chargeable WebHook event for Klarna payment method
- [Enhancement] – Display Klarna checkout page in-store locale
- [Fix] – G Pay/Apple Pay not displayed when Stripe credit/debit card option is disabled
- [Fix] – Unknown card brand issue while payment via saved cards
- [Compatibility] -WooCommerce 6.4.1
- [Compatibility] – WordPress 5.9.3
- [Add] – Integrated BECS, Bacs, Boleto, FPX, Grabpay, OXXO, Multibanco, Bancontact, EPS, P24 and Giropay.
- [Tweak] – Added Slovak and Slovenia locale for stripe checkout
- [Compatibility] – WooCommerce 6.1.1
- [Compatibility] – WordPress 5.9
- [Fix] – Resolved deprecated function PHP warnings
- [Enhancement] – Pass customer name to stripe customer API
- [Tweak] – Added supported currencies list in settings page
- [Add] – Display stripe fee in order edit page
- [Add] – Integration changes to cope with stripe partner program
- [Fix] – Resolved subscription renewal order remains in pending status
- [Add] – Sofort Pay integration
- [Add] – iDEAL Pay integration
- [Compatibility] – with WooCommerce 5.9.0
- [Compatibility] – with WordPress 5.8.2
- [Compatibility] – with WooCommerce 5.7.1
- [Compatibility] – with WordPress 5.8.1
- [Tweak] – Local Gateways tab in settings page
- [Add] – WeChat Pay integration
- [Add] – Afterpay/Clearpay integration
- [Add] – Save cards feature integration
- [Compatibility] – with WooCommerce 5.6.0
- [Enhancement] – Webhook event handler for all applicable gateways
- [Add] – Review seeking banner
- [Add] – Translation addition
- [Tweak] – Webhook description changes
- [Add] – Klarna integration.
- [Fix] – Resolved duplicate transaction in stripe overview page for subscription renewal orders.
- [Enhancement] – Improved SEPA webhook description
- [Compatibility] – WooCommerce 5.5.2 and WordPress 5.8 compatible
- [Fix] – Resolved subscription double charging
- [Fix] – Alipay payment failure fixed
- [Fix] – Resolved PHP warnings in PHP version 8
- [Fix] – Sequential order number not displayed in stripe overview page
- [Enhancement] – SEPA icon added, web hook description changed.
- [Add] Integrated SEPA Pay
- [Compatibility] WooCommerce 5.4.1
- [Compatibility] WooCommerce 5.2.2 and WordPress 5.7 compatible
- [Enhancement] UI changes and content updates.
- [Tweak] Filter “eh_stripe_payment_intent_args” added for altering payment intent params.
- [Add] CNY currency support for Alipay.
- Subscription support for Apple pay
- [Fix] – Error handling during subscription renewal
- [Fix] – Idempotency key added to avoid duplicate orders
- [Improvement]- Added filter ‘eh_show_stripe_checkout_icon’ to show Stripe Checkout icon
- [Compatibility] WordPress 5.6
- [Compatibility] WooCommerce 4.9.2
- [Improvement] – Implemented inline form
- [Improvement] – Sending billing address to stripe
- [Improvement] – Implemented apple pay in the product page
- [Improvement] – Added user account creation when guest checkout is not allowed, for apple pay payment
- [Improvement] – Passing product image to stripe checkout
- [Improvement] – Language support for stripe checkout landing page
- [Fix] – Changed order creation workflow of Stripe Checkout for fixing checkout validation issues
- Tested OK with WC 4.5.0
- Tested OK with WP 5.5.1
- Google Pay – Payment request button integration
- Tested OK with WP 5.4
- Security improvements
- UI Improvements Restricted card, ApplePay
- [Fix] Mandatory field validation issue
- Tested OK with WC 4.0.1
- Improvements to Stripe overview page
- Tested ok with WP 5.3.2 and WC 3.9.2
- New payment gateway for ‘stripe checkout’
- [Bug fix] Apple pay button doesn’t show when discount coupon is applied
- [Bug fix] Show customer email on stripe dashboard when payment processed via stripe
- Tested ok with WP 5.3.2 WC 3.8.1
- [Bug fix] Related to Card restriction
- [Bug fix] Positioning of Apple pay in checkout page
- [Bug fix] Multiple sidebar menu for Stripe overview
- Tested ok with WP 5.2.4 WC 3.7.1
- [Bug fix] Support payment for Vietnamese dong (VND) currency
- [Bug fix] Issue with subscription renewal for existing subscriptions – w.r.t SCA compliance
- SCA Ready
- Removed the Modal Checkout option – in lieu of SCA compliance
- Updated Alipay Payment method into single step
- Optimised code for Alipay and ApplePay
- SCA compatibility for subscription payments(Subscriptions for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions)
- Tested OK with WP 5.2.3, WC 3.7.0
- Bug fix – ApplePay customer checkout
- Support for 0 totals in orders(trial purchase, discounted purchase etc)
- Tested ok with WP 5.2.2 and WC 3.6.5
- Tested ok with WP 5.1.1 and WC 3.5.7
- Included option for Stripe inline checkout form
- Tested ok with WC 3.5.2
- Tested ok with WP 4.9.8 and WC 3.4.5
- Migration related updates
- Tested ok with WP4.9.6 and WC3.4.0
- Warning fixed if the log file does not exist in the wc_log folder
- Google Finance API change for currency converter
- Tested ok with 3.3.4
- Tested ok with 3.3.3
- Filter for show/hide zipcode on srtipe cerdit card pop
- Fixed metadata count issue with Stripe gateway
- Fixed refund issue with Bitcoin
- Tested OK with WC 3.2.5 and WP 4.9= 3.1.3 =
- Tested OK with WC 3.2.5 and WP 4.9
- Code fix for illegal offset error
- Stripe console error
- Fixed error of stripe and Alipay not working when Apple Pay is activated.
- Fixed : After capture in Stripe Overview page, refund not showing.
- Fixed : In transaction details, after refund, not showing fully refunded.
- Alipay Support with Chinese Yuan.
- Alipay Support with the latest version.
- Stripe Product Details Request Separated.
- Product Details will be sent to Stripe as Meta.
- Notices Fix.
- Apple Pay Button Fix
- Apple Pay CSS Fixed.
- Apple Pay with dynamic Rates and Shipping.