Order Export Import Plugin for WooCommerce lets you to export the additional metadata for the orders in an efficient and quick manner. Additional data constitutes of :
- Custom meta
- Hidden meta
To export additional order metadata from WooCommerce:
- First of all, you need to install and activate the plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and specify the post type as Order.
To import meta columns, download the Sample meta file.
Exporting the Order Metadata on Quick export
- Choose Quick export method and select custom meta and hidden meta to export additional metadata.
- You can simply export from here itself or opt for the Advanced options/Batch export/Scheduling step and export.
Exporting the Order Metadata on Advanced export
- Choose Advanced export method and follow the steps in How to export orders until you reach step4.
- In step4, under the Map and reorder export columns section
- select the required custom meta fields you want to export
- change values of the column name
- re-arrange their orderNote: Similar steps can be followed to export hidden meta.
- Proceed to step 5 and export.
For the Pre-saved template method, you can follow similar steps.
This will export the orders in a CSV/ XML file and the file will be downloaded locally on your computer. The exported CSV/XML file will contain all the orders and its related metadata.
The plugin efficiently handles the order data and meta data with utmost security during both export and import.
Know more about Exporting and Importing WooCommerce orders.