If you want to export the orders from your website, what you need to do is look for a plugin that gives you great control over the data that are being exported. The Order/ Coupon/ Subscription Export Plugin for WooCommerce helps you export orders based on a specific date, a specific date range, or particular order statuses and much more.
Exporting Orders With Specific Dates
To export the orders that belong to a specific date or a date range:
- Begin by, installing and activating the plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and specify the post type as Order.
- Select your export method as Advanced export to avail filter options and click on Step3.
- On reaching step 3, the following window will appear.
- Specify the Date From and Date To filters, to export orders within a specific date range.
- Click on Step4 and follow the steps in How to export orders to finish.
For example, if you specify Date From as: 2021-05-10 and Date To as: 2021-05-25. The orders will be exported within this specified date range only.
Refer How to Filter WooCommerce Order Export by Ordered Products to know more about the filter options.