How to Export User Emails from WordPress
WordPress Users & WooCommerce Customers Import Export plugin facilitates the import and export of users effortlessly. The steps to export user emails are as follows:
- Navigate to WebToffee Import Export (Pro)> Export
- Follow the steps in How to export users to export your site’s user data.
- On reaching Step 3, you can specify the user emails to export information pertaining to only specified users under User Email. Default value is “All Users“.
- Click on Step 4 to proceed.
- On this screen, expand Default Fields and select the column “user-email“.
- One can also change the column name if needed.
- Click on Step 5 to proceed and export.
To get a detailed overview of how the users are exported, go to How to export users.