FAQ-WooCommerce PDF Invoice/Packing Slip
How to activate the plugin in multisite?
- Deactivate WooCommerce network level
- Deactivate invoice plugin network level
- Go to the sub-site and activate both WooCommerce and invoice plugin in sites only
- Then, Go to the network admin page and activate WooCommerce while it is already active in subsites
Image missing/corrupted in PDF documents?
Can customer print their invoices from their My Accounts page?
Unsupported characters in the PDF documents?
Getting error 'The link you followed has expired' when trying to install the plugin?
Checkout time took longer than usual?
- Image related(PDF image/logo): PDF invoice generation with a large image may cause a delay in checkout. If the ‘PDF attach in the email’ option is enabled, please ensure that images used within the invoice are thumbnail(smaller) size.
- Bulk orders: If you have placed a bulk order, then generating a PDF invoice for bulk quantity may result in causing a delay in checkout. You can improve the server configuration to reduce the delay.