How to activate the plugin in multisite?
- Deactivate WooCommerce network level
- Deactivate invoice plugin network level
- Go to the sub-site and activate both WooCommerce and invoice plugin in sites only
- Then, Go to the network admin page and activate WooCommerce while it is already active in subsites
Image missing/corrupted in PDF documents?
Can customer print their invoices from their My Accounts page?
Unsupported characters in the PDF documents?
Getting error 'The link you followed has expired' when trying to install the plugin?
Checkout time took longer than usual?
- Image related(PDF image/logo): PDF invoice generation with a large image may cause a delay in checkout. If the ‘PDF attach in the email’ option is enabled, please ensure that images used within the invoice are thumbnail(smaller) size.
- Bulk orders: If you have placed a bulk order, then generating a PDF invoice for bulk quantity may result in causing a delay in checkout. You can improve the server configuration to reduce the delay.
How to fix 'Unable to save settings' issue?
The cause of this issue is usually due to the installed Firewall on your website. WordFence and Sucuri are identified as common firewalls causing issues. The firewall may be blocking the action used for saving the plugin settings.
The common workaround that we would suggest would be to whitelist the action that is blocking the settings from saving. Note that the user with admin provisions will only have access to whitelist the action.