With WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Label plugin, you can attach PDF invoices in the default WooCommerce order email. In addition to that, invoices can be printed and downloaded from email, order listing page, and summary.
Let’s take a look at the steps for attaching WooCommerce invoices in order email.
- Install and activate the plugin on your WooCommerce site. Learn more about the setup of the PDF Invoice.
- Navigate to Invoice/Packing > Invoice from your WordPress dashboard.
- From the General tab, scroll down to the option Generate invoices for the order statuses. You can select multiple statuses.
- Likewise, enable Attach PDF invoice in order email option to attach a PDF version of the currently active invoice template in the order email.
- Additionally, enable the Print option for customers option to have print provision from order email, order listing page, summary, and at the checkout.
Finally, click on the Update Settings button.
PDF invoice attachment
PDF attached to the order mail with download and print provisions are as shown below.