All-in-one smart coupons - Combos, Giveaways, Gifts, Store credits and much more
Used by 1000+ WooCommerce Stores
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
WebToffee Guarantee: Get Your Money Back if You Are Not Satisfied With The ProductBuy Now!
One of the latest trends in e-commerce is to provide giveaway products, preferably along with coupons to elevate sales. The extension plugin Smart coupon for WooCommerce enables you to provide giveaway products along with coupons in a few easy steps.
All you have to do is to create a coupon embedded with giveaway product/s in it which in turn can be redeemed by the customer on checkout. You can create a coupon with a giveaway product in the following manner:
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Coupons.
- Add coupon and key in with appropriate coupon code and description.
- From the coupon data meta box, head to Giveaway products tab. There you will get the option to select a free product(s) that can be associated with the coupon.
- Free Products: The selected free product/s are added to the customer’s cart when the coupon is applied. Single or multiple products can be selected for the giveaway. However, at the checkout, the customer will be prompted to choose a single product from among available products(if multiple products are associated as giveaways for a coupon).
- Apply Discount before tax: Check this to discount the tax of the giveaway product also in addition to the product price. This is discounted by default.
Below given is a quick demo on how a giveaway coupon is created with multiple products.
In the above demo, a coupon named giveaway is created with multiple giveaway products embedded in it. On applying this coupon, the customer will be prompted to choose a product from available products.