Store owners often prefers to have additional custom details collected at time of checkout. Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce allows customers to add additional details into the checkout page
To add a custom field(Additional Information) at the checkout page:
- Once the plugin installation and activation is completed, navigate to Invoice/Packing> General Settings>Advanced.
Checkout field inserter
Two sections in this inserter are:
- Click on Add/Edit Custom Field under Add additional fields on the checkout page.
- The Checkout Field Inserter appears, choose Yes if the field is mandatory.
- Add the required Field Name, Meta Key, Placeholder and click on Save.
- Consists of earlier added custom fields which can either be edited or deleted.
- Click on Update Settings to finish.
Custom field at checkout
Now, the custom field, Additional Information appears on the checkout page.
Know more about custom fields: