Products from WooCommerce can be exported into a CSV/XML file using the Product import-export plugin by WebToffee. The plugin helps to export a definite number of products irrespective of the product type, count, etc.
- As a first step, install and activate the product import export plugin.
- Click on WebToffee Import Export (Pro) > Export menu from the WordPress admin panel.
To export a definite number of WooCommerce products:
- Select Product under post type.
- Select Advanced or Pre-saved template export method to avail filter options.The plugin supports export of a definite number of products using the two filter options: Total number of products to export and Skip first n products.
- On reaching step 3, specify the number of products you want to export under the Total number of products to export. In Skip first n products, specify the number of products you want to skip beginning. This will export a definite number of WooCommerce products.Example: On specifying the Total number of products to export as 500 and the Skip first n products as 10, the first 10 products from export will be skipped. Thus, products from 11th to 510th position will be exported.
- Click on step 4 to map and reorder the export columns.
- Click on Step 5 to finish the export.
For a detailed export process documentation, refer: How to export products.