Order/Coupon/Subscription Import Export for WooCommerce plugin facilitates bulk import and export of orders, subscriptions, and coupons in CSV/XML format. One of the major functionality of this plugin is its ability to provide additional filter options while import or export.
Here, we will have a deep insight into how the orders can be filtered by coupons and then bulk export them in just a few easy clicks.
Steps to export
- First of all, you need to install and activate the plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and specify the post type as Order.
- Select your export method as Advanced export to avail filter options and click on Step3.
- On reaching step 3, the following window will appear.
- Here, you can specify the coupons for which you want to export the orders.
- Click on Step4 and follow the steps in How to export orders to finish.
Sample of exported CSV
Refer How to Filter WooCommerce Order Export by Ordered Products to know more about the filter options.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
Got any query? Please leave a comment or reach out to our support