How to Filter WooCommerce Order Export by Coupons to CSV/XML
Order/Coupon/Subscription Import Export for WooCommerce plugin facilitates bulk import and export of orders, subscriptions, and coupons in CSV/XML format. One of the major functionality of this plugin is its ability to provide additional filter options while import or export.
You can filter orders by order statuses, coupons used, specific products, etc. Here, we will have a deep insight into how the orders can be filtered by coupons and then bulk export them in just a few easy clicks.
- First, of all, you will need to install and activate the order import export plugin. Navigate to WooCommerce > Order Im-Ex
- In order to export the orders, select Export from beneath the Order tab. The plugin comes with various options to incorporate the order export for exporting orders in different manners as shown below:
- The order export window consists of following fields
- Order Statuses: Select order statuses for which you want to export orders from the list.
- Product: To export orders of only specific products, select required products from this field.
- Coupons: Enter coupon codes separated with commas to export those orders to which the specified coupon codes are applied.
For example, if you want to export orders applied by coupon code FLAT30, BOGO, 300FORYOU, then just enter these coupon codes separated with commas (without any space in between) within the Coupons field of the export window. This will export all orders that have purchased by using the specified coupon codes.
- Offset: Enter the order row number at which you wish to start the export.
- Limit: Enter the maximum number of orders that you wish to export.
- Start Date: Select the date from which you want to export the orders by clicking on the calendar icon.
- End Date: Select the date till which you want to export the orders by clicking on the calendar icon.
- Delimiter: With this field, you can change the comma separated file to ‘|’ or ‘.” separated file according to your requirement.
- Columns: Select the checkbox for required columns if you want to export specific columns. With the Column Name field, you can modify the column header in the CSV file. To do that, simply enter the required column name for the specific column.
- Exclude already exported: Check this to avoid duplication while exporting.
- Export line items into separate columns: In order to export line items in a separate column, tick this checkbox.
- Include hidden metadata: If you want to include custom metadata of the order in the export, especially from third-party plugins, then tick this checkbox.
- Click Export Orders (CSV) or Export Orders (XML), the CSV/XML file gets auto-downloaded to your computer.
Refer to how to Import and Export WooCommerce Orders by using Order /Coupon / Subscription Export Import plugin for WooCommerce. Please refer to the product page to know more about the plugin features.