The Order, Coupon, Subscription Export Import for WooCommerce plugin facilitates bulk import and export of orders, subscriptions, and coupons in CSV/XML format. One of the major functionality of this plugin is its ability to provide additional filter options during export. To export orders based on coupons:
- Select the post type as Order.
- Select advanced export method.
- Filter orders based on coupons.
- Map the columns
- Click on Export.
Steps to export
Install and activate the plugin. From the WordPress admin panel, navigate to the menu WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and specify the post type as Order.
- Select your export method as Advanced export to avail filter options and click on Step3.
- On reaching step 3, the following window will appear. Here, specify the coupons for which you want to export the orders.
- Click on Step 4 and follow the steps in How to export orders to finish.
Sample of exported CSV
Refer How to Filter WooCommerce Order Export by Ordered Products to know more about the filter options.