Order/Coupon/Subscription Import Export for WooCommerce plugin gives provision to import and export orders, subscriptions, and coupons in both CSV/XML format. Different filter options for order import and export are conveniently integrated into the plugin.
You can filter orders by order statuses in the following manner:
- As a first step, install and activate the plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and specify the post type as Order.
- Select your export method as Advanced export to avail filter options and click on Step3.
- On reaching step 3, the following window will appear.
- Here, you can specify the order statuses for which you want to export the orders.
- Click on Step4 and follow the steps in How to export orders to finish.
For example, if you want to export orders with statuses: Completed and Processing, then select only those values from the field. This will export the orders with Processing and Completed status only.
Refer How to Filter WooCommerce Order Export by Ordered Products to know more about the filter options.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
Got any query? Please leave a comment or reach out to our support