Order/Coupon/Subscription Import Export for WooCommerce plugin enables import and export of orders, subscriptions, and coupons in CSV/XML format. The plugin is capable of providing add-on filter options on bulk import or export.
You can filter orders by order statuses, coupons used, products ordered, etc. Here, we will detail how the orders can be filtered by specific products on export.
- As a first step, install and activate the plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Export and specify the post type as Order.
- Select your export method as Advanced export to avail filter options and click on Step3.
- On reaching step 3, the following window will appear.
- Here, you can specify the products for which you want to export the orders.
- Click on Step4 and follow the steps in How to export orders to finish.
For example, if you want to export orders containing products: Cap and Hoodie with Pocket, then select only those products from the product list. However, you may note that other related products in the order will also get listed in the exported file.
Refer Export WooCommerce Orders to know more about the exporting.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
Got any query? Please leave a comment or reach out to our support