Order/Coupon/Subscription Export Import Plugin for WooCommerce helps to import the orders and its related data stored in an XML format. We can import thousands of orders using a single file in an efficient manner.
To begin, download, install and activate the plugin.
Importing WooCommerce Orders from XML format
We suggest you to use the advised default XML format as in the Sample Order XML. The use of a custom format could result in an unsuccessful import.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Import and specify the post type as Order.
- Select your import method and Import from location.
- Click to upload or simply drag and drop your XML file.Note: One can only upload the supported XML or CSV file formats. All other file formats will appear as disabled.
- Click on Step3 and follow the steps in How to import orders to finish.