WebToffee’s PDF Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to print address labels of custom sizes for single or multiple orders.
The plugin offers several predefined templates to choose from. You can even make additional customizations to the selected templates by providing custom properties like height, width, spacing, etc.
How to Print Avery Labels Using Brother Printer
Let us have a look into how Avery labels (address label) of custom size can be printed using a Brother printer (or any printer). Once the plugin is installed and activated, a new menu named Invoice/Packing appears in the WordPress dashboard.
You can access the address label settings directly by clicking on the Address Label submenu or from General Settings > Documents > Address Label Settings.
All the generic settings that need to be used across all the documents can be configured in the General Settings window. It contains provisions to configure the company logo, address details, RTL support, and many more.
To know more about general settings configurations, refer to the Print invoice setup guide.
The Address Label settings are embedded in the Customize tab as shown below:
To create a new address label template,
- Select a template from the Create new template option or from the layout dropdown.
- From the inbuilt templates that pop up, choose a layout.
- The chosen layout will then be displayed in the customize window. The address configured from General Settings will be auto-populated in it. For example, on choosing WL-100(7×2) as the layout then, 14 labels with 2 each in 7 rows will be populated in the customize window panel.
Likewise, if you want to accommodate more labels on a single page, then adjust the row or column count accordingly.
- You can also make additional modifications like width, height, spacing, etc from the properties window.
- Save and activate the template to use it further for your address label.
You can directly print the address label as shown below or select multiple orders from WooCommerce orders page and print them via bulk actions:
Sample address labels for multiple orders will be as shown below: