After Setting Up WooCommerce Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin according to the requirement, you can print or download Packing Slip/List for single order either by viewing the order details individually or from the Order Listing page directly. Also, Plugin facilitates you to print or download Packing List for bulk orders. The Plugin provides an option to print images of the product.
Print Packing List by Viewing the Order details
- Navigate to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Orders.
- On the Admin order page, Click #OrderNumber for which you want to print the Packing list. The Print Action appears as :
- Click Print Packing List. If you have selected a Disable option under Preview before printing, the HTML preview of the Packing list appears. Click Print, the Packing list for individually packed order appears as shown below:
- The Packing list for Single Package Per Order appears as shown below:
If you have selected the Enable option under Preview before printing, the Print Preview window directly appears as shown above.
After setting all the required settings of the printer, print the Packing List.
Printing Packing List From Orders Listing Page
Navigate to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Orders, the window appears as shown below:
- Click Print Packaging List to get the Packing list and print it.
Printing Packing list in Bulk
Printing Packing list in bulk provides a packing list for all the orders which you have selected on the Orders listing page. Select multiple orders.
Select Print Packing List from the given Bulk Action drop-down list and click Apply to get Packing lists in bulk for all the selected orders. It is as shown below:
To print Packing lists, follow step 3.