Order/Coupon/Subscription Import Export plugin consists of various options to accommodate all your importing needs for orders, coupons, and subscriptions. There can be instances where the status of existing orders might have changed and you need to send an email to the corresponding customers notifying about same.
To achieve this, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Initiate by installing and activating the plugin.
- From the WP admin panel, navigate to the menu: WebToffee Import Export (Pro).
- Click on Import and specify the post type as Order.
- Follow the steps in How to Import Orders until you reach the Advanced options/Batch import/Scheduling step.
- In this step, you can select “Yes” for the option: Email customer on order status change.
- Click on Import to finish.
Along with the successful import, an email will be sent to concerned customers notifying about the order status change.
Know more about import and export of orders.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
May 3, 2020
please any one
can help me
I want change font size of shipping address details to 16 px instead of 14 px ???
I can change label size only ! but i want change shipping address details too ?
can help me please ?
May 4, 2020
Please submit a ticket here with your order number and requirement details.