With the GDPR cookie consent plugin, you can create a customized cookie bar as per the theme of your website. It also consists of several additional features for designing the notice bar. One among them is to have a notice toggler for the cookie bar. To set a notice toggler for the cookie bar, follow the steps:
- Install and activate the GDPR Cookie consent plugin.
- From the dashboard navigate to the cookie law settings page. The cookie law settings page consists of several options to manage the look and feel of the cookie notice bar.
- Click on the Show Again tab from the general tab, below is the screenshot of the Show Again Tab section and its fields explained.
- The Use Show Again Tab allows the user to revisit the message bar and alter their consent. When this option is enabled, a tab appears in place of the cookie bar, upon user’s accept/reject the action.
- Use the From left margin to position the show again tab. Enter a value in either pixel or percentage to specify the distance from the respective margin, to place the dialog accordingly.
- The Show More Text field, allows you to customize the text on the Show again tab. For instance, you can key in “Cookie Notice” as a title or whatever you may like.
- The notice toggler or the show again tab for the notice bar can be viewed from the front end in the following manner: