Our cookie scanning solution lets you:
- Discover first-party and third-party cookies used on your website.
- Identify what personal data they collect and what are the other purposes they serve.
- Determine whether you need to comply with the data protection laws governing cookies. Eg:- EU’s GDPR, ePrivacy Directive (EU Cookie Law), California’s CCPA, etc.
How does it work?
- Navigate through GDPR Cookie Consent > Cookie Scanner
Note: Here, you can scan your website with CookieYes, our scanning solution for high-speed, accurate cookie scanning.
- Click “Connect & scan” to connect with CookieYes and initiate your scan right away.
- On clicking “Connect & scan”, the following window will appear.
- Type your email address and click on “Connect”.
Note: If you are an existing user of CookieYes, you can straight away enter your email ID and password to get started with the scanner.
- You will receive an email verification to get started.
- A dialog box as shown below appears on successful verification.
- The cookie scan will be initiated, which may take a few moments to get completed.
- Scan completion will be notified via email.
- Also, you can see a detailed cookie scan report in the plugin dashboard.
- Click on view result to view detailed scan history.
- From the scan result, you can:
- Add cookies to the cookie list
- Time and date of scan
- Total URL’s scanned
- Total cookies detected by the scan
- Detected cookie names, duration, category, and description.
- Scan again option
The scanned cookies can be replaced, merged, or even appended with the existing cookie list.
Click on Start import to add cookies to the existing list. Go to GDPR Cookie consent > Cookie List, to view all the cookies of your site.
If you are facing any issues while scanning for cookies, please reach out to our support team.