The StoreRobo Product Import Export app lets you import products from WooCommerce to Shopify using the WooCommerce API. Begin by generating the API key. Then connect your Shopify store to the WooCommerce site and then import the product.
Generating API Key
To generate WooCommerce API Key:
- From your WooCommerce site, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click on Advanced > RestAPI.
- Click on “Add Key” or “Create API Key” button.
- Provide the description, specify the username, and set the permissions.
- Click on Generate API Key.
- On the successful generation of the API key, a screen will appear as shown below.
- Copy the Consumer key and Consumer secret for future use.
Connecting to WooCommerce site and Importing
To connect the Shopify store to the WooCommerce site:
- From the Shopify admin dashboard, click on Apps > SR Product Import Export > Home.
- Under Import Products, select WooCommerce API. Paste the Consumer Key, Consumer secret and provide the server name. Click on Connect.
- Click on Proceed to import.
- Configure the Import Filters and import Options. The below image shows an example.
- Click on Import to finish.