The StoreRobo Product Import Export app lets you import Shopify products via Google Spreadsheet URL. Begin by publishing the Google spreadsheet URL to the web. Then import the product using StoreRobo by configuring the URL, Import Filters, and other import Options.
To use Google Spreadsheet URL for importing make sure that the following criteria are met.
- Ensure that the importing URL is publicly accessible.
- The importing URL must be in the downloadable CSV format (.csv extension).
Publishing Google Spreadsheet URL to the web
- Step 1: Open your Google Spreadsheet.
- Step 2: Click File at the top left.
- Step 3: Click on Share > Publish to the web.
- Step 4: Select the required sheet and .csv format.
- Step 5: Click on Publish. Click OK in the pop-up window. Copy the URL displayed on the Link tab.
Steps to import Shopify products
- From the Shopify admin dashboard, click on Apps > SR Product Import Export > Home.
- Under Import Products, Select URL. Enter the copied Google spreadsheet URL. As the products are from Shopify, select the CSV format as Shopify CSV.Note: For the CSV exported from Shopify, we must set the format as Shopify CSV. For the CSV exported from WooCommerce, we must set it as WooCommerce CSV.
- Click on Proceed.
- Configure the import Options and Import Filters. The below image shows an example.
- Click on Import to finish.