Importing products and orders with new ID if the existing ID is already in use
The Import Export Suite for WooCommerce plugin can import products and orders as new items if conflict arise with the existing Post ID. To initiate :
- Navigate to WebToffee Import Export (Pro), after installing and activating the plugin via Plugin Setup .
- Click on Import and select the post type as product or order.
- To initiate import, select the post type and import method> map and reorder import columns.
- On reaching Step 4, set If conflict with an existing Post ID as Import as new item to import the data with new ID.
- Click on Import/Schedule to finish.
Note: The parent and child variations in variable products are linked either using ID or SKU. However, the variations will not get linked, if the parent variable product has no SKU with an enabled option.
Visit our documentation to know more about the plugin features.