The Logs tab lists developer logs mostly required for debugging purposes with options to perform the following actions:
- View: to view detailed logs along with the reasons for failed parsing if any.
- Delete: to remove the log
- Download: to share the log report with the support team in case of issues
Reach the Logs section by clicking on WebToffee Import/Export(Pro) > Logs
Save Import Logs
- Navigate through WebToffee Import/Export(Pro) > General Settings
- On General tab, choose “Yes” for Save Import log to save import log as text file and make it available in the log section for debugging purposes.
- Click on Update Settings to finish.
Know more about History and Importing users.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
Got any query? Please leave a comment or reach out to our support