The WebToffee plugin, WordPress Backup & Migration (Pro) helps to migrate and backup the entire WordPress/WooCommerce website. This includes all the wp-content and database.
What do we provide?
Apart from the basic plugin features, we provide:
- Export scheduling
- Provides both FTP and SFTP storage options.
- Import/export database excluding files
- Advanced support within the plugin module
Ensure that the zip or zlib extension is enabled.
Installation and Activation
- Log in to your WebToffee My Account page.
- Download the zip file from API Download.
- Log in to the WordPress Admin panel of your online store.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New to upload the plugins.
- Upload the zip file to install and activate the plugin.
Hooray!!.. You have successfully activated the plugin.
Once activated, a new menu, WP Migration Pro appears in the WordPress dashboard sidebar menu. Let us now navigate through it and explore. You can navigate to the WordPress Backup & Migration pro plugin in two ways:
- WP Migration Pro from WordPress dashboard
- Plugins > Installed Plugins > WordPress Backup & Migration pro >Settings (the user will be taken to the Settings window.)
The plugin consists of three different sub-modules :
To reach the Logs section: Click on the menu: WordPress Migration pro > Logs
The Logs section lists developer logs mostly required for debugging purposes with the following options:
- View: to view detailed logs
- Delete: to remove the log
- Download: to share the log report with the support team in case of issues