Product based order export in Order XML and XML cron
Order Export and Import are of immense usability when it comes to an e-commerce platform. To be able to filter the order export on the basis of various criteria is definitely an added advantage to be accounted for.
Order XML is an export category in the plugin which facilitates the export on the basis of specific export type related to shipment and delivery. On the other hand, XML Cron is used for exporting or importing orders to and fro FTP/SFTP server in a CSV/XML file format at regular intervals. Here, let us see how these export options can be further filtered on the basis of ordered products, status, etc.
Product based order export in Order XML
In the case of Order XML, additional filter restrictions like export type, order status, ordered products are done in the following manner:
- Order Export Type: Select the required export type from the Order Export Type drop-down.
- Order Statuses: Select order statuses for which you want to export orders from the given list.
- Product: Select products for which you want to export orders from the given list.
For example, if you want to export orders of only Hoodies, then select only that from the Products field.
- Offset: Enter the order row number at which you wish to start the export.
- Limit: Enter the maximum number of orders that you wish to export.
- Start Date: Select the date from which you want to export the orders by clicking on the calendar icon.
- End Date: Select the date till which you want to export the orders by clicking on the calendar icon.
Click Export Orders, the XML file gets auto-downloaded to your computer.
Product based order export in XML Cron
In the case of Order XML Cron, export filters like order status, ordered products are applied in the following manner:
- Choose the Enable option to Automatically Export Orders from FTP Server Host/IP.
- Enter the required Export Start time for exporting the Orders.
- Enter the time interval in minutes for exporting Orders.
- Exclude already exported
- Export line items into separate columns
- Include hidden metadata
- Orders with the selected status will be exported.
- Orders of selected Products will only be exported.
- Order dates mentioned between these dates will be exported.