PDF Invoice/Packing Slip for WooCommerce plugin allows you to print and download WooCommerce documents.
What do we offer?
- Bulk print documents for single/multiple orders from the WooCommerce order listing page
- Add details like the terms and conditions, return policy, company name/logo, and custom footer
- Pre-defined templates for customizing the document
- Setup tax data in the documents
- Provision to add custom data/additional meta within documents
- Cloud print support
- Efficient RTL handling
- Customize field attributes like the order number, order date, invoice number, from address, billing address, shipping address, shipping method, tracking number, and many more
- Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin prior to using the PDF Invoice/Packing Slip plugin.
- Ensure that PHP image processing libraries such as GD or imageick are present.
- For effective RTL support, make sure to install the addon mPDF plugin.
First of all, install and activate the plugin.
Now, there are two ways to navigate to the plugin settings:
- From installed plugins, locate WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels. Click on Settings. OR
- From the WordPress dashboard, head on to Invoice/Packing.
Furthermore, the Invoice/Packing plugin is categorized into the following sub-menus: