Stripe users in Brazil can accept Boleto payments from customers in Brazil. Instead of directly paying for a good or service online with cards or bank accounts, you can create a boleto and take it to any location that processes boleto or process it online yourself.
- Firstly, install and activate the Stripe payment gateway for WooCommerce plugin.
- From the WordPress dashboard, go to WebToffee Stripe > General Settings > Local Gateways.
- Head on to Boleto.
- Boleto: Enable to accept payments through Boleto.
- Title: Enter a custom title for Boleto payment. This title will be visible on the checkout page.
- Description: Enter a custom description for Boleto payment. This description will be visible on the checkout page.
- Order Button Text: Enter a custom text to be displayed on the payment button.
Finally, click on the Save changes button to update the plugin settings.
- Customer chooses Boleto as the form of payment.
- A Boleto is created for the transaction and is sent to the customer email. The Boleto has a barcode and includes your transaction information, such as bank information, transaction amount, customer information, and expiration date.
- When the customer is ready to pay the boleto, he/she can take it to any location that processes Boletos or process it online themselves.
Adding webhook endpoint
To receive the order status updates in a timely manner, it is recommended to add your site’s webhook to the stripe dashboard. Follows the steps in – Setting up Webhooks and Supported events article to add a webhook endpoint.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
Got any query? Please leave a comment or reach out to our support