Adding webhook endpoint
To receive the order status updates in a timely manner, it is recommended to add your site’s webhook in the stripe dashboard.
- First of all, copy the webhook URL of your site from WebToffee > General settings > Webhooks.
- To insert the webhook, go to stripe dashboard > scroll down to the option Developers and select Webhooks. Then, click on Add endpoint button and insert your site URL.
- Enter the webhook URL in the Endpoint URL field. Then select the compatible events from the Select events to listen to the listing.
- List of webhook events that are compatible with the plugin are given below:
- The below image shows sample events selected. Then click on Add endpoint button to create an endpoint.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
Got any query? Please leave a comment or reach out to our support