Allows the user to pay via Google pay or other saved cards. The button will only appear if the customer has set up Google pay/saved cards on their device or in a supporting browser.
- As a first step, install and activate the Stripe payment gateway for WooCommerce plugin.
- Go to plugin settings or from the WordPress dashboard, go to WebToffee Stripe > General Settings.
- Head on to the Payment Request button tab.
- Payment Request Buttons: Enable to accept payment via GPay button or Buy now (cards/payment details saved in browser) button.
- Show on pages: You can show the payment request button on the cart, checkout, or on the product page.
- Button Settings:
- Type: Select the button type you would like to have as either Buy, Pay, or Donate.
- Theme: Choose the button theme as either dark, light, or light outline.
- Height: Enter the required height in pixels.
Finally, click Save changes to save/update the plugin settings.
Google pay checkout using stripe
The payment-Buy now button on the product page will appear in the following manner:
Google pay button on the cart page will appear in the following manner:
Know more on setup of the plugin.