Stripe Checkout redirects users to a secure, stripe-hosted payment page to accept payment from your WooCommerce store.
1. Ensure that the Stripe API keys are saved in the stripe credential fields.
2. Specify an account name in Stripe Dashboard prior to configuring the settings.
All right, now let’s get down to configure the plugin.
Settings: Stripe Checkout
- Install and activate the Stripe payment gateway for the WooCommerce plugin.
- Go to plugin settings or from the WordPress dashboard, go to WebToffee Stripe > General Settings.
- Head on to the Stripe checkout tab.
- Stripe Checkout: Enable to accept Stripe checkout payments.
- Title: Enter a custom title for stripe checkout payment. This title will be visible on the checkout page.
- Description: Enter a custom description for stripe checkout payment. This description will be visible on the checkout page.
- Order Button Text: Enter a custom text for the stripe checkout button.
- Locale: Choose a language code from the dropdown.
Finally, click Save changes to save/update the plugin settings.
Pay via Stripe Checkout
Stripe checkout workflow is as shown below:
To know more about the product, check out Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce.
For understanding each feature of the plugin, visit the product setting up article.
Or check out the documentation section for more related articles.