Are you looking for ways to enable best seller sliders in WooCommerce? If so, you are at the right place. Many e-commerce websites have a best seller slider that displays the top-selling products in their store. You can also enable the same on your WooCommerce store.
Enabling best seller sliders in WooCommerce is an easy way to increase sales in your store. You can help your customers easily find the top-selling products on your WooCommerce store site. These products have already been proven for easier conversions so gathering more eyeballs to these products will help you increase your sales.
In this article, you will learn how to enable best seller sliders in WooCommerce. But before we begin, some of you may have doubts about the benefits of adding a best seller slider to WooCommerce.
What are the benefits of WooCommerce best seller sliders?
WooCommerce best seller sliders offer an easy way to promote top selling products on your store site. It also makes it easy for your customers to find out popular products on your WooCommerce store. Sliders can help customers navigate through the best selling products without leaving the product page.
You can group best sellers in various categories using WooCommerce best seller sliders. It helps you display popular products based on categories.
Since best seller sliders are a common element in many e-commerce websites, your customers might already be familiar with them. So adding a slider that displays best selling products in WooCommerce can improve the overall shopping experience in your store.
How to enable best seller sliders in WooCommerce? Step-by-step guide
WooCommerce by default does not provide the option to add best seller sliders. So we need a third party plugin. We will be using the WebToffee WooCommerce Best Sellers plugin for this purpose. With this WordPress best seller plugin, you can easily display best sellers in WooCommerce.
Purchase the plugin and download the plugin file from the My Account section of the website.
Following the below steps to enable best seller sliders in WooCommerce.
Step 1: Installing the WooCommerce Best Sellers plugin
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New. Click on the Upload Plugin button on the top menu.
- Upload the plugin .zip file.
- Then install and activate the plugin.
Step 2: General settings for WooCommerce Best Seller plugin
Go to WooCommerce > Best Sellers from your WordPress dashboard.
You will be taken to the settings page for the WooCommerce Best Sellers plugin.
Now, we will explore the plugin’s general settings in more detail.
- Choose where you want to enable the best seller sliders. You can enable best seller sliders on the shop page, category page, and individual product page. Let’s enable all three checkboxes here.
- Select the parameter to display best seller products in WooCommerce. You can show best sellers based on the total sales count or sales for a particular period. Let’s choose the Total sales count.
- Enter the total number of products you want to be listed as best sellers in your store.
- Enable the Show best seller label on product thumbnail checkbox to include a best seller label on the product thumbnail.
- You can upload a custom seal on the best seller product page. Enable or disable accordingly.
- To show category based best seller product rankings, enable the Show ranking on product pages checkbox.
- Enable the Show link to best sellers on product page to add a link to best seller category page on the product page.
- To exclude out-of-stock products from being displayed in the best seller slider, enable the corresponding checkbox.
- You can add a ‘See more’ link to best seller category page on the slider title. Enable the Show link to best sellers on Slider title checkbox to do so.
- If you want to display separate best seller sliders for products that belong to multiple categories, you can do so by checking the Show separate sliders per category on single product page checkbox.
These were the general settings for the WooCommerce best seller plugin.
Step 3: Configuring WooCommerce best seller slider settings
- Enter a title for the slider on the shop page. Let’s enter Best sellers.
- Choose a position for the slider on the shop page. Let’s choose Bottom.
- Likewise, you can choose separate titles and positions for the sliders on the category page and product page. Let’s choose the same for these pages too.
- Then you have the Use Slider checkbox. Make sure to keep this checkbox enabled.
- Choose a type of slider you want to enable. Swiper slider and bxSlider are the available options. We’ll choose the Swiper slider here.
- Enter the width for the slider to be displayed with respect to the swiper container that holds the slider. Value should be entered in percentage.
- Choose the number of products to be displayed on the best seller slider for different views like mobile, tablet, and desktop.
Now you have configured the slider settings for WooCommerce best sellers.
Likewise, you have the customization settings for Best seller labels and seals. Configure these settings as per your requirement.
If you want to read a complete guide on highlighting best selling products in WooCommerce, check out this article.
Click on Save changes.
Now, let’s have a look at the best seller sliders in our WooCommerce store.
Step 4: Previewing WooCommerce best seller sliders
Let’s go to the front end of our WooCommerce store and have a preview of the best seller slider.
Here is our best seller slider on the shop page.
You can see multiple best seller sliders on the product page.
Using a slider to display your best-selling products is an easy way to grab your customers’ attention. Sliders are the best place to showcase your WooCommerce best selling products. It makes it easy for your customers to find top selling products.
With the WooCommerce best seller plugin we discussed in this article, you can display your popular products for your customers.
The purpose of this article is to help you add best seller sliders to your WooCommerce shop. If you find this article to be informative, let us know in the comments.
We also have a detailed article about how to display popular products in WooCommerce, do check it out!
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
Got any query? Please leave a comment or reach out to our support