GDPR Cookie Consent plugin’s scans service crawls, pages on the website, and identifies cookies automatically. The CookieYes GDPR cookie consent and compliance notice plugin use the following cookies:
- ‘Accept’: to give consent.
- ‘Reject’: to deny consent.
- No personal information is collected by this cookie and its activation depends only on response to the user’s action (Accept/Reject).
- The possible values for “viewed_cookie_policy” are: “Yes” for accept and “No” for reject.
- Record the preference of user regarding corresponding category. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie, viewed_cookie_policy.
- Keeps track of the user’s cookie consent.
- The possible values for these cookies are: “Yes” for enable and “No” for disable”.
- Here, the default cookies are:
- Corresponding cookie gets created, when a new category is added.
- Records the default button state of the corresponding category along with the status of CCPA.
- It works only in coordination with the primary cookie, viewed_cookie_policy.
- Contain values of both viewed_cookie_policy and cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary/cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary along with CCPA values.
Know more about the plugin .