1. Data that we may collect about you
We may collect and process personal data about you. Personal data, or personally identifiable data, is any piece of data that can be used to identify a natural person. It does not include any data where the identity has been removed (also called anonymous data or de-identified data). We collect, store and use various personal data that can be found in the following table. For your convenience, we have also added the purpose of such data.
|Purpose||Type of data||Lawful basis|
|For billing purposes||Name and address||To perform contractual obligations we have with the customer|
|For billing purposes such as to send invoices||To perform contractual obligations we have with the customer|
|For sending communications such as newsletters when the user signs up for the same||To perform contractual obligations we have with the user|
|For identifying location for taxation purpose and consent logging||IP address||To perform contractual obligations we have with the customer|
|For billing purposes||VAT||To perform contractual obligations we have with the customer|
We may also collect data that is not mentioned here. However, before doing the same, we will be getting your consent. Only after getting your consent, will we collect and process your personal data.
2. How do we collect the data?
We use different methods to collect the data, including the following ways:
- Direct interactions: To collect information for billing and shipping purposes such as name, address, email address, and VAT
- From third parties: IP address to for consent logging (using a Consent Management Plugin) and to determine the location for taxation purposes
- Special categories of data
We do not collect, store or use any special categories of data about you. This means details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data are not collected, used, or stored.
Cookies are small files that are stored in your browser by the websites you visit. They help the website to remember about your computer. For example, when you leave the website and return later, it helps the website to take you back to where you left off. Cookies are used to remember your cart data and other information.
Third-party sites and services
We use the following third-party vendors to serve you better. As a result, they may have access to your information. For more details about the privacy, please visit their legal documents linked below:
|Third Party||service||Legal document(s)|
|Sendgrid||To send emails such as order confirmation, subscription renewal reminders, etc||Data Protection Addendum|
|Mailchamp||To send Newsletters that the user signed up for||Data Processing Addendum|
|Trustpilot||To send automatic review collection emails||Data Processing Agreement|
|Cloudways by Digital Ocean||To store data that have been collected from the users||Data Processing Agreement|
|Google Analytics||User analytics||Data Processing Terms|
Sharing with third parties
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
- Business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you to provide services such as hosting services.
- Professional advisors acting as service providers to us in relation to the Site or Services – including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services.
- Tax authorities, regulators, and other authorities who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Our Services are global, and your personal data may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations, our staff is located, or where we engage service providers engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order or the provision of support services. This will involve a transfer of your personal data to countries outside of your country of residence, where data protection rules are different from those of your country of residence.
Processing. or your personal data will involve a transfer of data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland, or the UK.
We have taken appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Site or the Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We also engage with third parties to store the data that we collect from you or third parties. Please note that their privacy and security policies may differ from that of ours. Please refer to the links that are mentioned in “Third-party sites and services” for more information.
We retain the data that we collect from you for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or provided including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint, if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you, to comply with law enforcement requests, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our legal agreements, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
The data collected on the website does not have an expiration date. We only delete them when there is a deletion request from a customer.
DO Not Track requests
Currently, this website is not set to recognise do not track requests. As a result, we will not be treating you differently from others in case your browser has sent such signals.
Automatic processing of data
We do not use any automatic processing methods for the data we collect.
Depending on the privacy law of your country, you have the following rights.
- Right to be informed: you have the right to be informed of the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access: you have the right to view and request for copies of the personal data that you have provided us
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request inaccurate or outdated information be corrected or updated
- Right to be forgotten/right to erasure: You have the right to ask your personal data be deleted. You have to note that this right is not absolute and may be subject to exemptions under certain laws.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your data to be transferred to another controller or provide to you in a machine-readable, electronic format
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data. Please note that this may make us unable to serve you with our services.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Exercising this right may affect our ability to provide you with our services.
- Right to object to automated processing: You have the Right to object to automated processing. This may also affect our ability to provide you with our services.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Questions and concerns
Our services are meant for the use of people who are major in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and are not meant to be used by anybody who does not meet this criteria. If you are aware that your child, who is a minor, has given information to us, kindly contact us at the details given below. We will take appropriate action after verifying the information that you have provided.
Link to external apps/websites
By post: Mozilor Limited, 10 Paxton Crescent, Shenley Lodge, Milton Keynes, MK5 7PY, United Kingdom.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org