WebToffee is dedicated to providing the best experience to all our customers using our plugins. This support policy describes what you can or cannot expect from Webtoffee support.
WebToffee provides support for premium customers through our dedicated support desk and detailed documentation and guides. We do not provide support through our social media channels like Twitter or Facebook, or via telephone, or live support (chat, screen sharing, etc.). Any support request raised through our social media platforms will be asked to submit a ticket on our support desk.
What does support cover?
Any queries on how to install, set up, configure and use the plugin, bug fixing, third-party theme or plugin compatibility issues, refund requests, and pre-sale queries.
If your query is regarding the setting up of the plugin, we have detailed guides that can help you. Please go through the documentation first and if you can’t find a solution, submit a ticket to the support desk.
The support for the basic versions of all the plugins by WebToffee will be provided in their respective support forums unless otherwise asked from the support team to create a ticket in the support desk.
What support doesn’t cover?
We make every effort to resolve any issues that the customers may have regarding our plugins. However, the support does not include:
- Issues related to other plugins or themes that are not proprietary of WebToffee
- Modifications or customizations of the plugin (Customization is any change made to the plugin in terms of functionality and/or its look and feel)
- Any technical coding, defects, damage, or hosting problems not caused by WebToffee
- Adding new features or enhancements to the plugin. (If the enhancements are something that can be made easily using a code snippet, we can surely help. However, that is the call to be made by the technical team)
- Integration with a third-party software
- Support for the WebToffee plugins that have been purchased from sources other than webtoffee.com
- General WordPress support. You can use the WordPress forum for that.
- Requests for paid customizations and template customizations are not accepted.
Support Hours and Response Time
We provide support from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST (GMT +5.30) on weekdays. Our usual response time is within 8 business hours.
Terms of Support
- Issues at times are specific to the environment that the plugin is installed on. In such cases, we may be required to have access to your website to effectively resolve the issue. When asked for it, we must be granted administration access to the Website, or access via FTP in which our product is installed.
If a customer denies access to the Website on which our product is installed we can not offer any support, therefore any claims to our Product “not working” will be deemed null and void.
You can be assured that any confidential data shared with us is treated as confidential data, is not shared with anyone, and discarded as soon as the purpose is fulfilled.
- As previously mentioned, if the reported website has technical coding, defects, damage, or hosting problems not caused by WebToffee; WebToffee support may not be able to offer support to fix the same.
It is important for us to listen to our customers when we grow and improve our plugins. We welcome all the feedback and feature requests that are submitted to our support desk. We will make a note of it and add it to our development pipeline. However, we can’t guarantee an estimated time of adding the feature to the plugin.