PayPal Express Checkout is the advanced version of the Standard PayPal payment option that is included with WooCommerce. It comes with advanced features like express checkout enabled product page, which will reduce the number of clicks to complete the checkout process. In a best case, it will reduce the clicks from 7 to 3!
If you already accept credit cards online, you can also accept PayPal by adding our Express Checkout button.
When you integrate the PayPal Express Checkout Shortcut, your buyers can speed through checkout using the shipping information and funding source already stored in their PayPal accounts. They don’t have to re-type any information—saving them time and reducing shopping cart abandonment. And once the transaction is approved, the money usually shows up in your PayPal account in minutes.
PayPal Express Checkout gives your customers another way to pay you, and it complements your existing payments solutions.
Seamlessly integrate PayPal Express Checkout with WooCommerce.
Buyers shopping from smartphones are automatically redirected to a mobile-friendly version of your website for a fast and easy checkout experience. Open the door to over millions of active users who look for the PayPal way to pay.
- Express Checkout from Product Page: You will be able to enable super quick Express Checkout option from Product Page itself. This will drastically reduce the number of clicks (from 7 to 3!) your Customer need to make to complete the checkout.
- PayPal Account Not Mandatory: Your customers can pay using credit cards while using this plugin. It is not necessary for your customers to have a PayPal account.
- Customization Options: Customize the logo, Banner, Payment method name, Description, Button Position, Button Style and more.
- Instant Payments: Enabling this option will allow Customers only make payments through instant payment options like Credit Cards. Slower options like e-cheques will be eliminated.
- Capture Later: Enable this option in settings and do the full capture or partial capture of the Payments later when the stock is available and you are ready to ship.
- Invoice PreFix: If you have multiple store setup, Prefix option for invoice number will help you to identify the store belongs to a PayPal transaction.
- Full and Partial Refunds: You can perform refunds from individual order admin page.
- Skip Review Page: Option to Skip Final Review page for Faster Checkout.
- Test/Live Mode: Switch to SandBox Mode while testing your webstore. You can switch to Live mode once your site is live.
Plugins trusted by over 400,000+ websites in 100+ countries
Try the Plugin Risk Free?
With our 30 day money back guarantee complemented by awesome support you will never regret the decision.
Check out our documentation on Setting Up, Trouble-shooting, FAQs & Code Snippets.