The WooCommerce Sequential Order Number plugin helps you to re-arrange or format your existing and new order numbers into a sequential format. WPML provides you with advanced features for translation management and an interface for professional content translation.
Once both the plugins are installed and activated, we can follow the below mentioned steps to translate Sequential Order Number with WPML.
Step 1: Theme and plugins localization
- Go to WPML> Theme and plugins localization
- Enter the textdomain and save.
- From Strings in the plugins, select the plugin and scan it for strings.
- This action will generate the number of strings in need of translation.
Step 2: String translation
- Go to WPML> String translation.
- Select the domain, wt-woocommerce-sequential-order-numbers from In domain dropdown and search.
- All the related domains will appear, from where you can add the required translations.
Example: Translating the prefix of the orders using String Translation.
Proceed by adding the translated prefix value in WooCommerce> Settings> Sequential Order Number tab.
Click on Save changes and refresh the WooCommerce> Orders page.
Know more about the plugin.