Translating Sequential Order Number with WPML
The WooCommerce Sequential Order Number plugin helps you to re-arrange or format your existing and new order numbers into a sequential format. WPML provides you with advanced features for translation management and an interface for professional content translation.
Once both the plugins are installed and activated, we can follow the below mentioned steps to translate Sequential Order Number with WPML.
Step1: Theme and plugins localization.
- Go to WPML> Theme and plugins localization
- Enter the textdomain and save.
- From Strings in the themes, select the theme and scan it for strings.
- From Strings in the plugins, select the plugin and scan it for strings.
- This action will generate the number of strings in need of translation.
Additionally, to attain compatibility, a PO file is also created, which contains all the generated strings belonging to that textdomain.
Step2: String translation
- Go to WPML> String translation.
- Select the domain, wt-woocommerce-sequential-order-numbers from In domain dropdown and search.
Note: The required domain will appear in the dropdown only if the plugin is compatible with WPML . Therefore, this action ensures that you have attained WPML compatibility.
- All the related domains will appear, from where you can add the required translations.
Know more about the plugin.