It’s important to reinforce your brand value consistently. One way to accomplish this is to customize all your emails to match with your store style with brand name and logo added into it.
WooCommerce email templates are so generic and plain, this may affect your brand’s credibility. So how do you make sure that you give a good impression of your store every time you send an email?
Decorator – WooCommerce Email Customizer plugin lets you add your logo in emails without doing any complicated processes.
Read on for a step-by-step guide to customize WooCommerce emails by adding your brand logo to improve your brand perception.
Get started with WooCommerce Email Customizer
Let me explain how to install and navigate to the customisation page of the plugin.
- Download the latest version of Decorator – WooCommerce Email Customizer from this page as a zip file.
- Log into your admin account and from the sidebar menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin ZIP file and click the button Install Now button
- Activate the plugin
- From the dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
- Scroll down in the Email notifications panel. There, you’ll find the Open Decorator button.
- Click on the Open Decorator button and you will be taken to the customisation page as shown below
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
Give maximum exposure to your brand through all the emails by adding your logo into it. So let’s see how to do that.
- Click on the Header sidebar menu
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor
Below is an image of the completed order transactional email that was created to give the business a more professional look.
Now, you can see the selected logo with the brand name, and it is added to the header section of your email. You can change or remove the image whenever you want. It is simple as that.
When communicating with your customers, it is important to ensure that your brand identity is consistent and that you are communicating in a positive and welcoming manner. By default, the transactional emails that are sent through WooCommerce are not editable. By using the Decorator – WooCommerce Email Customizer, you can easily add brand name and logo to your WooCommerce transactional emails.
- Was this article helpful?
- Yes, thanks!Not really
May 27, 2022
Am I able to use a custom font in the emails? I see the short list of web safe fonts. But accessing a Google Font would be great!
May 30, 2022
Thank you for reaching out. We understand your requirement. However, our plugin presently doesn’t offer any options to add google fonts in email templates.
February 17, 2022
It would be great if you could have a width control option for the email header logo.
February 28, 2022
Greetings from Webtoffee!
We have added a width control option for header images and many more features in the latest version of the plugin. Please update the plugin.