WebToffee’s PDF Invoice & Packingslips plugin for WooCommerce is the best choice when it comes to generating any shipping related documents for your WooCommerce store. The premium version provides many excellent additional features when compared to the basic version. Having this premium plugin downloaded and installed on your store site will indeed help in improving your store’s transactions.
You can avail more information on this plugin by visiting the product page of the plugin.
The installation process of the premium PDF Invoice plugin consists of 4 simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to My Account -> “API Downloads” tab and download the plugin.
Note: If you have the Basic/Free version already installed, please Deactivate and Delete the Basic Version before installing premium Version to avoid any conflict. Your plugin settings will be retained intact.
- Step 2: Install the downloaded plugin on your WordPress / WooCommerce Site.
- Step 3: You will get Activation Key and Activation Email at My Account -> “API Keys”.
- Step 4: Go to your site admin and the Settings page of the plugin and activate it using email and key.
Detailed instructions are given in the following sections.
Steps to Download the Premium PDF Invoice Plugin from WebToffee.
- After purchasing the plugin, Go to My Account section of WebToffee site.
- Login with your credentials which are used to purchase the plugin. It is as shown below:
3. After Logging in, navigate to API Downloads. Here is the screenshot.
4. Click Download to download the plugin package ZIP file. It gets downloaded as shown here:
Steps to Install the Plugin
After downloading the ZIP file, you need to install it on your website in order to use the plugin.
1. Login to your WordPress site admin using your admin credentials as shown in the screenshot below.2. Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
3. Click on Upload Plugin. As shown in the screenshot.
4. The window appears as shown below:
5. Click on Choose File to browse the plugin ZIP file. It is as shown below:
6. Select the Zip file and click open. The window appears as shown below:
Click Install now. Now a new window appears where you need to click Activate Plugin. As a result, the plugins page appear as given below:
Here, you can view the plugin you just installed. You can control the whole settings of the plugin by clicking on the settings link right below the name of the plugin.