A shipping label is an essential document for shipping. In more crucial terms, shipping of products will not happen without a shipping label affixed to the package. It contains information regarding the origin and the destination of the shipping package for every node in the supply chain to understand.
Failure to provide accurate details on the shipping label causes loss of package en-route, delivery of the wrong package, etc. Which at the end of the day causes long-term damage to the customer experience. This is where a plugin for printing shipping labels in your WooCommerce store will help. Webtoffee’s Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce delivers such functionality to us in the easiest way possible.
Do you need to generate shipping labels for your WooCommerce store but aren’t sure how? If so, you’ve arrived at the correct place.
In this article, we’ll show you how to set up and print a shipping label in WooCommerce.
Let’s get started!
Print Shipping Label in WooCommerce – Step-by-Step Method
Install and activate the Print Invoice, Packing Slip, Delivery Note & Label Plugin for WooCommerce to print Shipping Labels. Now let’s take a look at the steps involved in printing shipping labels in WooCommerce using the shipping label plugin for WooCommerce.
- Set up the shipping label settings in WooCommerce
- Customize the shipping label as per your business requirements
Let’s look at these two steps in detail.
Print Shipping Label
From the WordPress dashboard, Select Invoice/Packing > Shipping Label.
Or, You can click the Settings button of Shipping Label from the General Settings of Invoice/Packing.
A Shipping Label can be set up in two easy steps:
Step 1: General Settings
You can configure the general settings required for the shipping label.
- Enable multiple labels in one page – Choose Yes to generate multiple labels on one page itself. When enabled, you will get an option to input the number of labels in a row.
- Full Page: This option allows you to print the label which will be spread over the full page. The printing depends on the browser printing option.
- Custom: This option allows you to print the label in the desired size. You can configure custom shipping label size of your own by entering size values in terms of width and height (inches).
After the changes you made, Press the Update Settings button.
The final image of the order email with the Print Shipping Label Button shows below:
Step 2: Customize
- In the Customize Tab, select create a new template, can choose any 3 templates from the pop-up menu.
You can directly print the shipping label as shown below.
The Printed Shipping Label as shown below:
To auto-generate invoices, packing slips, proforma invoices, credit notes, pick lists, etc., you can refer to the WooCommerce shipping label plugin setup tutorial and the WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing slips, Shipping label plugin product page.
Shipping labels are an important document to ensure the smooth delivery of your products thus the credibility of your store. The WooCommerce PDF invoice, Packing slips, Delivery notes, and Shipping label plugin offer an easy way to auto-generate these documents with little or no effort.