WebToffee’s WooCommerce Address Labels plugin allows you to print and generate address labels for multiple orders for your store very easily. This is a premium add-on plugin.
Sample address labels created by the plugin are shown below.
This plugin is a premium add-on to the WooCommerce PDF Invoice, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes, and Shipping Label (free/basic) plugin.
- Install the basic/ free WooCommerce PDF Invoice, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes, and Shipping Label plugin.
- Firstly, install and activate the plugin, a new menu Invoice/Packing appears in the WordPress dashboard.
- Choose Invoice/ Packing > Address Label from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to General Settings > Documents tab > Address Label > Settings.
Customize Address Label
The plugin gives provisions to customize the labels with inbuilt templates, as well as design them with different sizes and properties.
To create a new address label template,
- Select a template from the Create new template option from the layout dropdown.
- From the inbuilt templates that pop up, choose a layout.
- The template displays sample data for customization. Users can make the necessary changes to the layout using the toggle options.
- Make the necessary modifications to the layout from the options provided in the properties drop-down and save it.
- You can choose an Address type to appear on the label.
- After saving, activate the template to use it further for your address label.
Bulk print address label
You can print the address label for a given order by clicking on the Print icon in the Actions column from the orders page and select Print Address Label. To print address label for multiple orders, select multiple orders from the WooCommerce orders page and print them via Bulk Actions.