WebToffee offers you plug-in licence purchase options for one site, up to 5 sites, or up to 25 sites. You can simply install and activate the plugin in 4 simple steps.
You can straightaway download the plugin ZIP file and access the Licence keys from WebToffee’s order confirmation window.
Below given is a screenshot of an order confirmation page on purchase of ‘Product Import Export‘.
- Download the wrapper plugin ‘wt_import_export_for_woo.zip‘
- Download the add-on zip files. It can be all or any of these depending upon your purchase
Access from ‘My Account’
Step 1: Download the Plugins
After purchasing the WordPress Import Export Plugin, the wrapper and the add-on plugins, will be available in a zip format in the Downloads section of your My Account page.
First of all, log into WebToffee with your credentials.
Navigate to the My Account section and click on Downloads.
You can find your zip files in the My Downloads section as shown below:
- Wrapper Plugin: wt-import-export-for-woo.zip
- Add-on Plugin (user/order/product): In case of WordPress Product Import Export, the add-ons are: wt-import-export-for-woo-product.zip and wt-import-export-for-woo-product_review.zip
Based on your purchase, the add-on may vary for each product. WebToffee provides six different add-on variants for import/export. Specifically for Users, Products , Orders, Coupons, Subscriptions, Reviews. You can also purchase these add-ons altogether as a single suite.
Now that you have identified the zip files, download both the zip files into your system. The downloaded files may appear in the following manner:
Step 2: Install and Activate Wrapper plugin
On successfully downloading the zip files of both the wrapper plugin and the add-on, login to your store as a WordPress Admin.
Navigate to Plugins > Add New to upload the plugins.
Click on the Upload Plugin button as shown below.
Select the zip file from your system and click open. Then, proceed with the install by clicking on Install Now.
Following which you can activate the plugin.
On activation, you can see the plugin as shown below:
Also, the WebToffee Import Export Pro menu will appear in your WordPress dashboard.
Next, you will have to install and activate the add-on to select the respective post type.
Step 3: Install and Activate the Add-on plugin
Follow the steps as explained above to install and activate the add-on plugin in a similar manner.
Activated plugin will be listed on the plugin page as shown below.
Now that both the zip files are installed and activated, you are good to go. Get redirected to the plugin settings directly by clicking on the settings options on the plugin page or get started with the import or export directly by accessing the WebToffee Import Export Pro menu from the WordPress dashboard.
- Installed and activated Wrapper and add on zip files.
- WebToffee Import Export menu available on the WordPress dashboard.
- Post types available for selection on the plugin landing page.
Then, you are good to go. Start your import and export process without any hassles.
Step 4: Licence Activation
In order to obtain auto-update of our plugin until your licence expires, we would advise you to specify the licence key within the general settings of the plugin. Go to General Settings>Licence Key tab from the WordPress dashboard.
Into the Licence Key field, enter the key. You will get your licence key from the My Account>Licence Keys section.
Then, specify the Email ID used for purchasing the plugin. Next, click on the Activate button.
- Activate the plugin and its licence on the site from where you need to export the data.
- Deactivate the licence once the export is done successfully.
- Now, install and activate the plugin and its licence on the site where you have to import the data.
Now you are all set! You can start importing or exporting from your site.