The Import Export Suite for WooCommerce Plugin helps you to import and export all the product reviews and ratings from one online store to another. To export WooCommerce product reviews:
- Select the post type as Product review.
- Select an export method.
- Filter data.
- Map and reorder export columns.
- Use advanced options/ batch export and scheduling.
Export Product Reviews
To begin, click on WebToffee Import/Export(Pro) > Export.
Step 1: Select a post type
As a first step, you need to choose the post type as Product Review.
Step 2: Select an export method
Choose from the below options to continue with your export:
- Quick export from DB
- Based on a pre-saved template
- Advanced export
Let us have a look at each of these export methods:
- exports the basic/standard fields of the respective post type.
- To include fields from Meta(custom fields) select the respective group’s checkboxes.
- Click the Export button to complete the action or proceed to Step3 for advanced options.
- exports data as per the specifications(filters, selective column, mapping.. etc) from the previously saved file.
- By selecting this option, one can choose a previously saved template from the Export template drop-down.
- Click the Export button to complete the action or proceed to Step3 to filter data.
- Takes you through a detailed process of filtering/column selection/advanced options that may be required for your export.
- Click on Step3 to filter data.
Step 3: Filter data
Filter data that needs to be exported as per the below criteria.
- Total number of reviews to export : The actual number of reviews you want to export. e.g. Entering 500 with a skip count of 10 will export reviews from 11th to 510th position.
- Skip first n subscriptions : Specify the number of reviews to be skipped from the beginning. e.g. Enter 10 to skip first 10 reviews from export.
- Date From : Date on which the review was received. Export products reviews received on and after the specified date.
- Date To: Date on which the review was received. Export products reviews received upto the specified date.
- Products: Input the product name to export respective reviews.
- Stars: Export reviews of a specific star rating.
- Customer/Guest Review : Export reviews by customer, guest or both.
- Review with replies : Includes the replies along with the respective reviews.
- Sort Columns: Sort the exported data based on the selected columns in the order specified. Defaulted to ascending order
- Sort By: Defaulted to ascending. Applicable to above-selected columns in the order specified.
Step 4: Map and reorder export columns
The column names appearing in this section can be edited if required. The preferred names and choices that were last saved can be viewed on choosing a pre-saved template. One can also move the columns to reorder the arrangement.
- Here, one can map and reorder the export columns under the following 2 fields:
- Default fields
- Meta(custom fields)
- Click on Step 5 to proceed.
Step 5: Advanced Options/Batch Export/Scheduling
On reaching Step 5, the following window will appear, from where one can:
- Export file name: To specify a filename for the exported file. If left blank the system generates a default name.
- Export File Format: Both CSV and XML file formats are available.
- Delimiter: Separator for differentiating the columns in the CSV file. Assumes ‘,’ by default.
- Enable FTP export: On opting ‘Yes’, choose an FTP profile and specify the export path.
- Save the template file for future export as shown below(if needed).
- Click on Export and export or schedule the export to finish.