Enable FTP export
For scheduled export of the user and customer data, you have to give the FTP details of the server to which the file will be downloaded to. To give the FTP credentials:
- Navigate through WebToffee Import Export (Pro)> General Settings> FTP Settings, add a new FTP profile and save.
- Go through WebToffee Import Export (Pro)>Export and follow the steps in How to export users to export your site’s user data.
- On reaching step 5, enable the FTP export> select the FTP profile and click on Schedule.
The plugin supports two different schedule types:
- WordPress Cron: Upon a visit, WordPress Cron will check to see if the time/date is later than the scheduled event/s, and if it is– it will fire those events.
- schedules your job at the specified time.
- is dependent on your website visitors.
- Server Cron: You may need to trigger the URL every minute depending on the volume of data to be processed.You can use this option :
- to generate a unique URL that can be added to your system in order to trigger the events.
- if you have a separate system to trigger the scheduled events.
File name : Specify a filename for the exported file(the contents of this file will be overwritten for every export). If left blank the system generates a default name(a new filename is generated for every export).
Schedule the time at which you want the automatic export to occur and also give other necessary information for the export. And then click on Schedule Now.
One can also access Scheduled actions to know more.