Changelog – GDPR Cookie Consent
- Improved cookie scanner
- New shortcode
ACCEPT ALLfor adding accept all button
- Added support for Official Facebook Pixel, Facebook for WooCommerce, Smash Balloon Instagram Feed, Custom Twitter Feeds, Custom Facebook feed & Feeds for YouTube plugins.
- Added option to set a cookie category as strictly necessary
- Added new scripts ( Hubspot, Matomo & Google Adsense) to script blocker
- ADA compliance
- [Bug fix] Issue with Cookie audit table short code (from v2.2.9).
- Included support for CCPA( Do not sell personal information).
- Introduced filter ‘wt_cli_privacy_overview_length’ to change the length of the privacy overview text.
- Introduced filter ‘wt_cli_enable_ip_masking’ to mask or unmask the IP address.
- Reverting fix(Script blocker failed to block some scripts which contained HTML specific tags), from v2.2.7 due to inconsistent behaviour
- [Fix] Popup overlay issue
- [Fix] Script blocker failed to block some scripts which contained HTML specific tags
- [Fix] Error in console when filter “cli_show_cookie_bar_only_on_selected_pages” is used
- Added Greek translations
- Security enhancements
- Tested ok with WC 4.0 and WP 5.3.2
- Security fix(Thanks to Bloomscape Plugins)
- Improved user consent logging
- Fix to a potential vulnerability
- ADA Compliance
- PHP 7.4 compatibility
- [Bugfix] Accept all not working when auto accept feature is on
- [Bugfix] Duplicate privacy overview content in the cookie settings popup
- [Bugfix]Fixed issue with the cookie bar animation
- Translation updates
- New cookie consent template
- Introduced a shortcode
- Minor bug fixes
- Option to renew consents
- Improved compatibility with major caching servers and plugins
- Introduced placeholder for Iframes
- GDPR compliance for Google Tag Manager
- Added option to Enable/Disable script blocker
- Improved cache control
- Option to override cache to address server-side caching issues
- Admin option to configure default state of acceptance for cookie categories
- Additional option to view cookie settings as an extendable cookie bar/widget
- Accept all cookies feature
- New advanced settings popup layout
- Language translation added for the languages Finnish, Italian, Portuguese & Swedish
- Tested ok with WP 5.2
- Introduced filter “cli_extend_script_blocker” for extending automatic script blocker to include custom/third-party scripts
- IPV6 support for GeoIP
- Improved cookie scanner – updated cookie description, first found URL
- Added option to enable Nofollow to read more link for SEO purposes
- Improved WP Rocket Compatibility
- Fixed styling issues with the audit table in responsive mode
- New customizable theme options for banner/widgets/popup
- New option ‘Load On Start’ added in category – to render scripts by default on page load(for non-sensitive user data)
- Close button option added. New shortcode X
- New filter added to disable/enable editor in privacy overview
- Word wrapping added for audit tables
- Improved FB script blocker – added new scripts
- Danish translations updated
- Pinterest support added in script blocker
- Support added for Pixelyoursite plugin
- Old preview option replaced with Live preview(under theme customization)
- [Bug fix] Show cookie bar on selected pages filter – CSS and JS are blocked
- Improved support for Super cache, W3TC.
- Option added to control the number of URLs scanned per request.
- Bug fix: 500 error fixed(due to buffer).
- New filter(cli_audit_table_on_off) to control the visibility of cookie audit table with/without EU option.
- Script blocker enabled for HotJar, Google publisher tag, Youtube, Vimeo, Google maps, Addthis, Sharethis, Twitter, Soundcloud, Slideshare, Linkedin, Instagram
- Automatic resize on window resize added
- Custom menu title option added for privacy overview
- Cookie notice as widget option added
- Optimized query to fix multiple calls for Cookie list
- Fixed submenu sorting issue for non-admin users
- Compatibility added for http wrapper disabled websites
- GEO IP detection enabled for multiple IPs
- Fixed issue with Innodb tables: Unable to create Mysql table(Stated prefix limitation issue of Innodb tables)
- Improved cookie scanning
- Cookie bar preview option(Beta) added
- New enclosing shortcode added for better control of third party content . Details can be found under Cookie Law Settings->Help Guide->Shortcodes
- Basic support included for plugins: Litespeed cache, WP Super Cache, Site ground cache, Endurance Cache, WP Fastest Cache
- Option to choose from the built-in pages for ‘Read More’ link
- Bug fix: Necessary category is `strictly enabled`
- Corrected German translations (thanks to Max B).
- Settings option made responsive.
- Fixed a bug with the version update duplicate notice.
- Compatible with Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd.
- Improved UI
- Compatibility with Async JS
- Compatibility with Google Double click script and Facebook pixel for WooCommerce in automatic script blocker
- Improved cookie message bar settings – message title, overlay layout
- WPML updates
- Improvements to the automatic script blocker
- Fixed an output buffering issue
- Bug fix for Auto Block Script for Google Analytics, Facebook pixel and Google tag manager
- Bug fix for Geo IP – EU
- Compatible with WC 3.4.4
- Auto Block Script for Google Analytics, Facebook pixel and Google tag manager
- Scan website for cookies with download or import options
- Compatibility for DuracellTomi’s Google Tag Manager for WordPress
- Filter to show cookie bar only on selected pages
- Filter to add additional fields(pre-defined) in the audit table,