Revisit consent will allow the visitors to view/edit/revoke their prior preferences. In the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this can be done via a widget and/or a shortcode. A small privacy widget is automatically displayed at the footer of your website if the widget option is enabled.
To manage the revisit consent for the cookie notice bar, follow the steps below:
- Install and activate the GDPR Cookie consent plugin.
- From the dashboard navigate to the Settings page. The settings window consists of several options to manage the look and feel of the cookie notice bar.
- Navigate to the Customise Cookie Bar tab, then, click on the Revisit consent as shown below:
- By enabling the revisit consent, a small privacy widget is automatically displayed at the footer of your website.
You can also manually insert a link to manage consent by adding the shortcode Privacy & Cookies Policy to your website.
- The Widget Position can be set to either left or right.
- Use the From left margin to position the widget. Enter a value in either pixel or percentage to specify the distance from the respective margin, to place the widget accordingly.
The manage consent widget for the cookie notice bar can be viewed from the front end in the following manner:
Hide revisit consent tab