With the GDPR Cookie consent plugin, you can list out all your cookies of a specific category within the privacy overview pop up window in the following manner as shown in the below image:
You can achieve the above layout for your privacy overview pop up window by using a simple shortcode [cookie_audit]
Prior to proceeding to the steps detailed below, ensure that your site is scanned for cookies and all the cookies are identified and categorized.
Follow the steps below to obtain the desired pop up layout.
- Navigate to the Cookie Category section to insert the shortcode.
- Edit the category for which the cookie list has to be displayed as shown below:
- Into the description box of the edit panel, key in with the shortcode [cookie_audit category="category-slug"]
- For instance, if you want to list out all the cookies of the category Analytics, then specify the shortcode as [cookie_audit category=" analytics"] as shown below:
- In addition, you can even insert styling in your shortcode. To show only 2 columns in a table with winter style, specify the shortcode as [cookie_audit columns="cookie,description" category="category-slug" style="winter"]
- For analytics category, you can specify the shortcode [cookie_audit columns="cookie,description" category="analytics" style="winter"] as shown below:
Likewise, you can insert the shortcode for all other categories also to get the cookies to be listed in it. To know more about other shortcodes available in the plugin and its usage, refer to the article Shortcodes used in the GDPR Cookie consent plugin.